Monday, December 20, 2010

Is Beadboard Waterproof

Childhood memories

of Leomax *
Chieti - I remember the first day of school, I had a black apron with a white collar and a blue bow and I was very happy, as was my mother. Until the third grade I did well. write and I knew the teacher was pleased with me, because he knew that my parents made many sacrifices. Unfortunately, I met two of my peers who were a different life from mine. They had money for pizza, go to the movies, they were much freer, and I was fascinated and I became their friend.
seems the story of Pinocchio, when he met the cat and the fox. After school we met and I remember discussions with my mother who did not. But not because I had heard something inexplicable. And so little by little I began to neglect the school, to make even small thefts to Stand: stealing socks, candy ...
One day for my too many absences from school, my parents were called to an interview. It was my mother because my father was at work in the furnace. When I got home I took the blows, the memory still! But there I stopped attending my friends, was stronger than me. Years passed and I started to worry for the examiner's fifth grade; I was ashamed and did not study more towards my teacher and my parents. The teacher was really a great teacher: his name was Scott and since those times, early on many things, we read the paper and commented on the news in class. I recall that this initiative to read the newspaper in class after so many years was made by other teachers. I will never forget my teacher! On the day of I was also a call home, taking me by the ear. Exam I wore a yellow shirt under her apron. It happened after one of the many other questions teachers asked me what color is sulfur. I remained silent, did not know, my teacher helped, pointing gestures at the shirt I wore on him. And I was promoted to sixth grade.

My mom was left happy, knowing that I attended and companies also made bad debts to buy books and subscribe to the sixth grade. But I have attended school for six months only fascinated by the cat from the fox. Poor mother, poor dad: they had tried everything to make you change your way. Unfortunately he had to go like this: it has been: Destiny does not know! I found L'Aquila, in a prison school for minors, I cried but it was too late. And loor in prison were never to see me.

for a while ', once back home, I made a good boy. I also started doing some temporary work. What will happen after I leave you to imagine.

* Leomax is the pseudonym of one of our employees.

0 comments:

Post a Comment