Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Church Thank You Letter Donation

be or appear? What others think of me!


Often when people are dealing with someone who does not know a question arises: To be or appear? That is, a person who is before us as we see it or is a person who wants to be like others want to see it?
I must be honest, I never have asked this question ... it was time to let me know and judge the behavior of people who were near me, who are close to me and I will close.
Usually I have no questions in advance. I want to first know a person, or rather trying to understand his ideas, his way of thinking and his way of life.
Each of us acts as it sees fit and I think our viewers should not judge his actions but to understand their motivations and instincts that lead that person to behave and pose.
Now I'm writing these words because it happened to me that someone judges me for what I do not have or perhaps because my appearance has been misunderstood.
I am a very instinctive person, I always say what I think, maybe even using strong enough ways to perceive the invasion that I never belonged.
sure my appearance is very different from my being.
can appear in a way, but in reality who knows me knows how I really am. Can I have
many faults but I do not think being a person who wants to look different than they are. I do not think to sell for what did not belong to me.
I am myself.
And if I am what I am, I owe it to people who always believed in me,
to my family with whom I live, breath, laugh and cry.
The people there are who have taught me that in life we \u200b\u200bmust always be ourselves with the utmost respect for others and for what I believe. To all my loved ones who taught me how to live life with the utmost sincerity towards others.
Thanks to them I am what I am. Thanks to all who have welcomed me, I initially followed step by step, I
helped to get up and not give up when
wrong not to be discouraged.
But if I am what I am, I owe it partly for myself, because I was able to learn and to live my life without ever doing anything wrong and always with respect for others.
I never said to be perfect, we all have faults and if there is still someone who loves me and loves me that obviously means that my defects not hurt anyone and that I am as well as people I unable to accept.
In my life I've never been stopped, I have always been busy and I have dedicated myself to others. I have always been appreciated for who I am and what I did and I do not regret anything.
Sometimes, as happened to me in my path in life there are no obstacles or surprises. It can happen to all of life during difficult times. But no one has the right to judge. Nobody has the right to destroy the happiness of others. Nobody has the right to trample on the dignity of others. Nobody has the right to judge in a superficial and materialistic lives of others and to those around them.
"I am what I am and live my life that I was given a living. I can not do anything else. I do not want to do. I must not do anything else. "
I am sorry that anyone who thinks ill of me, I would say a big lie if I said:" I do not care what others think of me ", but one thing I want to say:" I have been and will always be myself and certainly what I did, what I do and what I will do is something that comes from the depths of my heart and I never calculated or planned my life and that of others. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment